Golf course maps
Baja Country Club is pleased to have a championship 18 hole
Designed by recognized golf course architects Pete and Roy Dye; our golf course attracts local and distant golfers. The golf course hosts many different tournaments, clinics, and corporate and altruistic events.
Our facilities also include a golf practice area, club house, pro shop and a snack bar so you can enjoy a refreshment and a light snack to complement your golfing experience amidst unparalleled peacefulness and natural beauty.
|Monday to Friday||Weekend|
|Regular fee (18 holes)||$47.00||$52.00|
*Prices in dollars (usd).
USGA rules will govern the game with the exception of the following local rules
- Out of limits; defined by white or red stakes and residential boundaries
- Golf cart paths: the ball can fall to a length of stick no more bristle to the hole without penalty
- Stone wall: the retaining wall must be played as an obstruction without penalty. Hoyo 2, 6, 7 y 8.
- Forms of concrete spillage; Unless the contrary is indicated, it will be played as a danger zone. plays or does not approach the hole. Penalty of one stroke.
- Holes: the ball can be dropped a length of a club not getting closer to the hole without a penalty
- Stones at Bunkers; they are considered obstructions and can be removed
- Dessert Areas: The areas located at holes 3, 5, 11, 15 17 & 18 are considered dessert areas. You can swing the club without penalty
Game Courtesy “Etiquete”
- Repair the ball mark, repair divots at greens & rake the sand bunkers.
- You should not wear a bathing or exercise suit. you are asked to wear golf attire (no jeans)
- It is asked to take care of the golf course by driving the golf carts with the current 90 degree rule.
- Every Golf Player is responsible for any damage to people and the residential area at all times, while visiting BCC and playing their round of golf
- Golfers are responsible for all damage to people, property and construction when shooting golf shots or reckless golf carts.